Friday, July 19, 2013

About Us

Hello on this blog we will be recommending and reviewing stuff to do in Paris for kids. I'd like to introduce the authors of this blog.



Ezra Gaskin aka the awesomest person in the world.
I am an 11 year old boy and I live in Albany, California. I take drum lessons and I love to drum. I also like skiing, playing Minecraft and someday soon I want to go to Pismo beach to ride an atv.  I like Paris, obviously because I am writing this blog. I hate museums, because they are boring.

Luka Specter
I am 11 years old, a boy, and Ezra's friend. I love Minecraft, World of Tanks, Youtube and computers. I want to ride an atv and I am good at skiing. I also hate art museums, sculpture gardens, and slow internet.

Suzanne Popkin, Ezra and Nadia's mom
I am an unofficial author of this blog, as this is for kids and by kids. There may, however, be times when I offer an observation, a bit of advice and a bad joke.

Nadia Gaskin the awesomest person in the world
I am an 8 year old girl and live in Albany. I like circus things like the silk and flying trapeze. I love sweets! My favorite food is carmel, I also like raspberries. I really want to get a llama. My birthday is September 29, 2004.

Here are some pictures of us:

Ezra Gaskin


Luka Specter


Suzanne Popkin


Nadia Gaskin





No comments:

Post a Comment